Here we go.
Providing Private Comfort and Convenience to Destinations Across the Globe
In an ever-changing travel environment, we are focused on safety, reliability, flexibility, and personalized travel experiences as standard expectations when we serve our customers. At United States Aviation, our extensive flight experience, enhanced safety protocols, and attention to detail will deliver to you these expectations, and beyond. We are committed to make your trip truly extraordinary. Whether part of a long-planned personal adventure, or a impromptu business trip, our responsive and detail-oriented staff can deliver seamless private travel options to destinations around the world. We proudly offer:
- FAA Part 135 carrier with worldwide operating authority.
- Guaranteed pricing with quick and reliable charter service from your designated departure location to your desired destination.
- Local, national and international on-demand charter flights.
- Highly trained professional flight crew on call 24 hours/365 day.
- Access to destinations not serviced by scheduled carriers.
- Security, safety and confidentiality.
- Coordination of catering to individual tastes.
- Fast customs and immigration clearances with on-site US customs available.
- In-flight audio/video equipment and mobile device connectivity.
- Access to high-speed Wi-Fi and satellite telephone services.
We appreciate your consideration and look forward to the opportunity of accommodating your private air transportation needs.
The Gulfstream G550 ultra-long-range business jet is the gold standard for international flight. The expansive cabin on the G550 provides space for entertainment and productivity with exceptional comfort. With a range of 6,750 nautical miles (12,501 km) and 14-hour non-stop flight capabilities, you can travel in safety, comfort, and style to destinations around the world. With upgraded amenities and state-of-the-art flight...more
As the newest in long-range large cabin business jets, the G500 provides the luxury and comfort you expect in a Gulfstream. With a maximum range of 5,200 nautical miles and the ability to fly up to 10 hours, you can fly non-stop from New York to Milan, Italy or Lima, Peru; or depart London for Dubai or Montreal, Canada. And, of course, a New York to Los Angeles transcontinental flight can be completed in less than five...more