Here we go.
Providing Private Comfort and Convenience to Destinations Across the Globe
In an ever-changing travel environment, private air charters focused on safety, reliability, flexibility, and personalized travel experiences are standard requirements. At United States Aviation, our flight experience and attention to detail will deliver to you these expectations, and beyond, so your trip is truly extraordinary. Whether part of a long-planned personal adventure, or a impromptu business trip, our agile and detail-oriented staff can deliver seamless private travel options to destinations around the world. We proudly offer:
- Quick and reliable charter service from your designated departure location to your desired destination
- Local, national and international on-demand charter flights
- Highly trained professional flight crew on call 24 hours/365 day
- Access to destinations not serviced by scheduled carriers
- Security, safety and confidentiality
- Coordination of catering to individual tastes
- Fast customs and immigration clearances with on-site US customs available
- State-of-the art audio/video equipment and satellite telephone
- High-Speed WiFi
We appreciate your consideration and look forward to the opportunity of accommodating your private air transportation needs.
The Gulfstream G550 ultra-long-range business jet is the gold standard for international flight. The expansive cabin on the G550 provides space for entertainment and productivity with exceptional comfort. With a range of 6,750 nautical miles (12,501 km) and 14-hour non-stop flight capabilities, you can travel in safety, comfort, and style to destinations around the world. With upgraded amenities and state-of-the-art flight...more
As the newest in long-range large cabin business jets, the Gulfstream G500 provides the luxury and comfort you expect. With a maximum range of 5,200 nautical miles and the ability to fly up to 10 hours, you can fly non-stop from New York to Milan, Italy or Lima, Peru; or depart London for Dubai or Montreal, Canada. And, of course, a New York to Los Angeles transcontinental flight can be completed in less than five...more