As the newest in long-range large cabin business jets, the Gulfstream G500 provides the luxury and comfort you expect. With a maximum range of 5,200 nautical miles and the ability to fly up to 10 hours, you can fly non-stop from New York to Milan, Italy or Lima, Peru; or depart London for Dubai or Montreal, Canada. And, of course, a New York to Los Angeles transcontinental flight can be completed in less than five hours.
G500 Interior Features:
- The main entry door has a 6-foot clearance to provide easy access
- The cabin height of 6 feet 3 inches is greater than any aircraft in its class
- Seats to accommodate up to 13 passengers (10 captain seats and three seat divan)
- The G500 cabin provides 100% fresh air replacement every two minutes to assist in lessening the effects of jet lag
- High-speed global Wi-Fi and satellite phone connectivity
- Integrated entertainment system (screens) with video streaming capability from your devices
G500 Flight Deck:
- Range: 5,200 miles
- Maximum Operating Speed: Mach .90
- Altitude Limit: 51,000 feet.
- The Gulfstream G500 Symmetry Flight Deck introduced the industry to technological advances that increase precision, comfort and safety
- Active sidestick controls with digital fly-by-wire is a first for business and civilian aviation
- Overhead, a suite of 10 touchscreen panels replace conventional switching and circuit breaker control
- Triple redundant global navigation systems accurately direct you to any location in the world whether crossing continents or oceans